Thursday, February 24, 2011

It is all a part of the plan

Today i had breakfast with two good friends, and something that hit me after the three of us went our separate ways; what is Gods plan for me here in this place as a college student? Jeremiah 29 says that God has and know the plans for me and will not harm me or lead me astray, but the problem that i struggle with is  want to know what God has for me after my time in college. The conclusion that i have come up with is that i must be able to be in the here and now; my dad always has said that i must take things one day at a time which is very true. we as people and college students must take things slow and one day at a time, God not only has a plan for the future but for the right now and i find that i do not take advantage of that. and i must realize God has called me to be a student and witness to Gardner-Webb University.  we must find our passions and follow them where we are, and realize that we are not off track that this is all a part of the plan.   

No comments:

Post a Comment